The 100-year-old clock that stood in downtown Longview for more than 60 years has moved back to where it originally stood, across the street from what was once McCarley's Jewelry.

The owners of McCarley's clock donated the piece to Gregg County Historical Museum but it took a few months to get the clock in place, according to KLTV.

McCarley's Jewelry was Longview's oldest jeweler, originally founded in 1920 until it closed in the middle of 2016. Longview News-Journal does an amazing piece on the historical significance of the store and downtown Longview.