Bass-N-Babies Charity Fishing Tournament Benefiting Hannah House
Hannah House Maternity Home, a non-profit organization in Longview offering a place for new beginnings for teens and young women in unplanned pregnancy situations, has announced their charity Bass-N-Babies Fishing Tournament, sponsored by Gilmer Discount Tire and Brake.
The Hannah House Maternity offers residents many services in their time of need. Services include:
- Basic living expenses: housing, food, clothing, transportation, etc.
- Counseling: Both individual and group counseling are offered with licensed professional counselors.
- Medical Care: Pre-natal care is provided by a board certified OB/GYN. Deliveries are scheduled at Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview, TX. Childbirth classes will also be provided.
- Spiritual Guidance: Everyone attends weekly church services and Bible studies in the community and at home.
- Classes: Volunteers lead decision-making, budgeting, infant care, basic parenting, relationship, nutrition and fitness classes.
- Adoption Services: For those interested in placing their child for adoption, counseling and open adoption services are offered through Chosen Child Adoption Services, www.chosenchildtx.org
So don’t miss out on a chance to support a wonderful cause and have some fishing at the same time.
The bass tournament will be at Lake O’ Pines Lakeside Park at the Sandy Beach pavilion on Saturday, June 28. The tournament will be a two man team tournament, with a five-fish stringer per boat. For more information on payout, entry fee and registration click here.
You may contact the Hannah House Maternity Home Monday-Friday at 903.238.5351 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.