Camouflage Formal Wear is a Thing Now — Would You Wear It? [POLL]
For all you hunters, rednecks, and just plain ol’ country folk, there is a company that provides formal wear just for us – CamoFormal.com.
It’s true. If you listened to Big D and Bubba this morning, you heard them talk with the owner of Camo Formal. If you’re tired of the same ol’ formal wear for wedding, proms and special occasions, than Camo Formal could be for you (especially if you love the look)! But first you must answer yes to the following questions.
- Do you love to ride your ATV in the mud?
- Do you like to drink beer and listen to country music?
- Do you hunt deer, duck, dove, turkey, quail, squirrels, rabbit, wild pigs, or anything else that could be eaten?
- Is your favorite piece of clothing camouflage?
- Do you know what Realtree and Mossy Oak are?
- Do you have antlers and/or dead stuffed animals in your home for decoration?
- Do you like to stand out and be your own person?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you will love Camo Formal.
Camo Formal provides wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedo vests, men’s jackets, ties, ballgowns, prom dresses, girls and boys clothing, camo floral, camo reception items, shoes, purses and more.
Heck, they even have a Team Formal line to show off your favorite sports team. If I only could have had a Dallas Cowboys train on my wedding dress back in the day, girls!
Wedding and prom season is right around the corner, check out what Camo Formal can do for you.