Christmas Parades In East Texas
East Texas communities are getting into the holiday spirit, hosting their annual Christmas parades. You know it’s Christmas when it’s time for the parades! Who doesn’t love a great Christmas parade?
Parades are a great way to bring the community together. Families and friends line up to see family and friends in the parade. It wouldn’t officially be Christmas without the high school bands, dancing groups, girl scouts and boy scouts clubs, the festive homemade floats and the Shriners riding on their tiny cycles!
So get ready East Texas cause Santa Clause is coming to town.
- Kilgore: Tuesday, November 29 at 6:30 p
- Longview: Thursday, December 01 at 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Tyler: Thursday, December 01 at 6:00 pm
- Jacksonville: Thursday, December 1 at 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Henderson:Thursday, December 01 at 6:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Lindale: Saturday, December 03 at 10:00 am-1:00 pm
- Rusk: Saturday, December 03 at 11:00 am
- Mineola: Saturday, December 03 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Pittsburg: Saturday, December 03 at 3:00 pm
- Gun Barrel City: Saturday, December at 6:00 pm
- Carthage: Monday, December 05 at 7:00 pm
- White Oak: Monday, December 05 at 6:00 pm
- Hallsville: Thursday, December 08 at 7:00 pm
- Wills Point: Saturday, December 10 at 1:00 pm
- Van: Saturday, December 10 at 1:00 pm
- Whitehouse: Saturday, December 10 at 4:30 pm