‘Duck Dynasty’ Christmas Album on the Way [VIDEO]
Duck Dynasty is in its fourth season on A&E and is without a doubt, one of the biggest shows on all of television. The Robertson family has created a culture and a rather impressive dedicated following, too. The family is getting in the holiday spirit this year a bit early, because they’re getting ready to release a Christmas album on Oct. 29!
As with any holiday album, there are the classics and some original tracks, too. The family also had some help from big country artists on the album. Luke Bryan joined in on the original song “Hairy Christmas,” the legendary George Strait helps out on “Christmas Cookies” and Josh Turner and Alison Krauss join in on the holiday fun, too.
Willie Nelson even got to write a couple of the songs appearing on the special album, “Night Before Christmas” and “Ragin’ Cajun Redneck Christmas.”
The album is called Duck The Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas and will be available in stores and online Oct. 29. Here’s a look at the songs that will be on the holiday album.
- “Ragin’ Cajun Redneck Christmas” (Willie Robertson)
- “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” (Missy Robertson)
- “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch” (Uncle Si Robertson)
- “Christmas Cookies” (Phil Robertson and George Strait with Miss Kay)
- “Away in a Manger” (Sadie Robertson with Alison Krauss)
- “Hairy Christmas” (Willie Robertson and Luke Bryan with Phil, Uncle Si, Jase, Jep)
- “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” (Missy and Jase Robertson)
- “Duck the Halls” (Robertson Family)
- “Camouflage and Christmas Lights (Reed Robertson)
- “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” (Sadie Robertson and Robertson kids with Uncle Si)
- “Night Before Christmas” (Uncle Si Robertson)
- “Why I Love Christmas” (Missy Robertson with Josh Turner)
- “Silent Night” (Robertson family)
- “Phil’s Prayer, Willie’s Closing”
Subscribe to 101.5 KNUE on
I have no hesitation in saying that I think this will become a big holiday seller.
In addition to the holiday album, the Robertson family’s line of merchandise has expanded greatly. I was in Walmart in Tyler the other day and they had a ton of Duck Dynasty merchandise in the front of the store, but has since been moved by the bike area, but I couldn’t help but notice all of the products they were on — greeting cards, t-shirts, hats, plush dolls, backpacks, towels and more. The thing that caught my attention and made me laugh was the Duck Dynasty Chia Willie!