East Texas Spring Events + Happenings
I guess Punxsatawney Phil was right back on Groundhog Day!
His prediction that winter would stick around for another six weeks was definitely true. With all of the winter weather that East Texas has experienced over the past two weeks along with the drenching rain, East Texans are getting a little cabin fever and are looking forward to getting out and having some fun.
Spring is right around the corner and here are some great things to look forward to this spring in East Texas!
- Tyler Azalea and Spring Flower Trails - March 20th to April 5th - Tyler
- Dogwood Trails - March 21st to April 5th - Palestine
- Big Bass Bash fishing tournament on Lake Palestine - April 11th and 12th
- Red Dirt BBQ + Music Festival - May 2nd - Tyler
- Komen Tyler Race For The Cure - May 9th - Tyler
- UT Tyler Hole In One Competition - May 9th - Tyler
- AlleyFest Downtown Longview - May 16th
We've just got to hang in there and let mother nature do her thing, because come this summer we'll most likely be looking for a little rain and cooler temps!