Call To Arms Blood Drive
Mix 93-1, 101.5 KNUE, Hot 107-3 Jamz and 96X have teamed with Carter BloodCare of East Texas to host the annual Call To Arms Blood Drive from Jan. 7-12 to help save the lives of East Texans and to raise the blood supply levels here in the area. It's comforting to know that for every pint of blood that is donated, it can help save up to three lives.
During the holidays your donated blood is needed because donations usually drop during this time of the year, and we can sometimes see a greater need for blood at this time of the year than at any other time.
Carter BloodCare will be all over East Texas from Jan. 7-12 so you can donate that important pint of blood. Once your blood has been donated, you become qualified to win a 47-inch LG TV from Don's TV and Appliances in Tyler and you'll receive a free Call To Arms Blood Drive T-shirt.
You may donate blood at any of the following mobile donation sites between the times listed below:
Monday, Jan. 7 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Brookshire's, 100 Rice Road, Tyler
- Walmart, 1201 Stone Road, Kilgore
Tuesday, Jan. 8 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Walmart, 1405 East Tyler Street, Athens
- Brookshire's, 306 S. Highway 37, Mount Vernon
Thursday, Jan. 10 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Walmart, 2121 Highway 79 South, Henderson
- Brookshire's, 1224 North Pacific, Mineola
Friday, Jan. 11 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Walmart, 2440 Gilmer Road, Longview
- Walmart, 515 East Loop 281, Longview
- Brookshire's, 1300 East Broadway, Gladewater
Saturday, Jan. 12 (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Tractor Supply, 1626 Jackson Street, Jacksonville
- Broadway Square Mall (Sears Parking Lot), 4601 S. Broadway Avenue, Tyler
Saturday, Jan. 12 (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Brookshire's, 521 S. Main Street, Lindale
- Walmart, 2311 S. Jefferson, Mount Pleasant
Any time during normal business hours:
- Tyler Donor Center, 815 S. Baxter Avenue, Tyler (903-363-0400)
- Longview Donor Center, 3080 N. Eastman Suite 112, Longview (903-663-2650)
Mix 93-1, 101.5 KNUE, Hot 107-3 Jamz, 96X and Carter BloodCare appreciate your donation of blood and the time it takes to save lives here in East Texas.