Events by EventfulUltimate Women’s Night Out
The Ultimate Women’s Night Out Committee would like to invite you to at the 1st Annual UWNO Fundraising Event for Browning Learning Academy, Inc and Donated Time and Talent. This is going to be an exciting upbeat charity/findraising event that you will be happy you attended. The event is scheduled for November 22, 2013 between the hours of 8-12pm at the beautiful Courtyard Marriott in Tyler, Texas. UWNO is a charity event where all proceeds will go towards two very special non-profit organizations. The event will create a social environment for women to come enjoy themselves while enjoying the following:
- Free makeup application from industry professionals
- Free boudoir session or professional headshot in a private hotel suite
- Free food and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Musical entertainment from one of East Texas’s finest DJ’s and/or Live Band
- Shopping from fabulous local vendors in the health-fitness, beauty, home décor, and fashion world; while gaining useful knowledge in each area
- Free samples and give aways
What is a boudoir session?
Many women have heard about boudoir photography, but aren't sure exactly what is involved. Sometimes called "for his eyes only" photos, a boudoir photography shoot is simply designed to show a woman in a beautiful, intimate, but not necessarily nude photo. The term "boudoir" is French, and refers to a woman's bedroom or private dressing room. The pictures are usually taken in a romantic setting such as a bedroom or even an elegant hotel room. The feel of the photos will match what the lady in the pictures is looking for- a simple, classy image that shows off the soft and romantic side of a woman, or a naughty photo shoot that shows off her playful side. No matter what type of boudoir photography shoot a lady is looking for, the goal of any photographer who specializes in boudoir photography is to show a woman in her most flattering form.
For example on what to expect with a boudoir session visit this site:
What to expect?
- Arrive early to sign up for your session-session is in a private room shot by women photographers
- Each boudoir session will be up to 10 minutes
- Each person will pick 1 to 2 photos to be uploaded into a private gallery for you to print and make whatever size print you want or make a gift for your special person.
- Each session comes with make-up(lashes not included) and boudoir session/head shot
- Particpants must bring their own boudoir attire/dressing robe
Dress Attire: Classy Lady/Dressy Casual
Sit back get made-up and pose-UWNO!