Yesterday was not a happy day for Marion Ross, Anson Williams, Donny Most or Erin Moran.

A judge in California threw out the fraud portion of the lawsuit that the former ‘Happy Days’ stars filed against CBS. The lawsuit will continue with the breach of contract claim.

The four actors and the widow of Tom Bosley, who died last year, had sued CBS for $10 million, claiming fraud and breach of contract because they had not received royalties from show merchandise since the show ended in 1984. This includes T-shirts, comic books, trading cards, slot machines and more.

CBS says they only owe the cast between $8,500 and $9,000 for the past four years and had paid that money to them. Since the fraud claim has been thrown out, that means the cast now cannot receive punitive damages.

CBS says it’s “thrilled” with the ruling while an attorney for the actors says they will proceed with the lawsuit to “expose their practices.”

The court case begins on July 26.

[CNN]