Relationship Advice From The Movies
The Academy Awards are this Sunday, so we took some 2010 movies and gleaned relationship
advice from them. These may help you out -- read more -- after the jump.
- <Scott Pilgrim v. The World: Don't become a prisoner to the past; all that matters is that the person you're with is with you now.
- Greenberg: When someone is hurtful, recognize they're going through their own pain. We only hurt the ones we love ...
- The Social Network: Communication is everything, so try not to get so self-involved.
- <The Kids Are All Right: Always see your partner for who they really are, and don't take them for granted.
- Toy Story 3: Love is more important than material things, so don't worry about status symbols.
- Love And Other Drugs: Being direct about what you want is sometimes the best way to go.
- Blue Valentine: You can only change so much to satisfy someone else, and if that fails it's time to move on.
- Chloe: If you're with someone, even if it's just one date, try to see the good in them and they'll reciprocate.
- Easy A: A little chivalry goes a long way, gentlemen.
Just Asking ... What movie best describes your love life right now?