San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo Announces 2018 Lineup
The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo is coming to the AT&T Center in San Antonio February 8 through 25 with it's great rodeo action and awesome live music.
Outside of the rodeo and live music, there are many other great events to check out. Events like the BBQ cook off and festival, cattle drive, western wear fashion show and western art auction to name a few.
The live music lineup is spectacular for next year's event.
- February 8 - Gary Allan
- February 9 - Brett Eldredge
- February 11 - Midland
- February 12 - Chris Young
- February 13 - Casting Crowns for Faith and Family Night
- February 14 - Rascal Flatts
- February 15 - Alan Jackson
- February 16 - Goo Goo Dolls
- February 17 - Like Combs
- February 18 - Cam
- February 19 & February 20 - Brad Paisley
- February 21 - Jeff Dunham
- February 22 - Cody Johnson
- February 23 - Foreigner
Yeah, that's pretty stacked. There are some other slots and dates that haven't been filled yet.
Tickets are available and can purchase at sarodeo.com.
This is one of the best rodeo events in the state. Take a weekend trip and enjoy.