The Piney Woods Wine Festival is May 16-17 in Mount Vernon
The Piney Woods Wine Festival is held annually on the downtown plaza in Mount Vernon on the third weekend in May. Seventeen wineries make up the Piney Woods Wine Trail. From the sweet to the bold and everything in between, it can all be found here.
Participants will enjoy Wine tasting from these Texas wineries:
- Caney Creek Wines – Grapeland, Texas
- Crump Valley Vineyards – Sulphur Springs, Texas
- Enoch’s Stomp Vineyard – Harleton, Texas
- Fairhaven Vineyards – Sabine Valley in East Texas
- Kiepersol Estates Vineyards & Winery – Bullard, Texas
- Los Pinos Ranch Vineyards – Pittsburgh, Texas
- Maydelle Country Wines - Maydelle County
- The Miranda Lambert Store & Red 55 Winery – Lindale, Texas
- O’Farrell Country Vineyard – Cass County in East Texas
- Red Road Winery – Naples, Texas
- Sweet Dreams Winery – Palestine, Texas
- Tara Winery – East Texas
Plus many more!
The festival will be held Friday, May 16 and Saturday, May 17th. Admission is $5 per person and tastings are $1 each. Wine is available by the tasting, the glass, or the bottle. Come see the art vendors, crafts, food and live entertainment.
If you would like to be a vendor at the event click here for an applications and festival guidelines.