Mandee’s Week 10 Predictions – Late, Again
Okay, okay! So, it's clear that I need to set an alarm in my phone on Wednesday to make my picks. I missed predicting last night's game, but I can tell you in hindsight I would have been right. I would have chosen the Steeler's at home.
Regardless, I get a miss for last night's game, but the rest are still up to fate. Let me remind you once again that I have no idea what I'm doing picking these games. I get lucky. I don't follow teams closely, or players.
My husband has the Red Zone on at our house every Sunday, and we typically watch Thursday night, Sunday and Monday night... when I say we... I mean it's on at our house in shared space, and I ask a few questions here and there.
Ok, so week 10, here we go...
Sunday, November 11
- New Orleans Saints at Cinicnatti Bengals - Saints
- Atlanta Falcons at Cleveland Browns - Browns
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts - Colts
- Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears - Bears
- Arizona Cardinals at Kansas City Chiefs - Chiefs
- New England Patriots at Tennessee Titans - Patriots
- Washington Redskins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Redskins
- Buffalo Bills at New York Jets - Jets
- Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland Raiders - Radiers
- Miami Dolphins at Green Bay Packers - Packers
- Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams - Rams
- Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles - Cowboys
Monday, November 12
- New York Giants at San Francisco 49'ers - 49'ers