5 Reasons Why You Don’t Want to Miss the Taste of Home Cooking Show
The second annual Taste of Home cooking show is this Thursday at Harvey Hall in Tyler. Join cooking specialist Jamie Dunn as she shows you step by step how to make some simple but great tasting meals at home. It’s going to be a great show that you definitely aren’t going to want to miss. Still not sold? Read on to find reasons why this show is something you definitely aren’t going to want to miss.
1. Special VIP Treatment – Out of 100 VIP tickets available, there are only 19 left! If you are a VIP, you get some serious perks. Some of those perks include – a private meet and greet with Jamie Dunn and Leigh Vickery, food from Traditions, a cookbook, and seating on the first four rows. This package is definitely something you are going to want to experience!
2. Awesome Goodie Bags – As you walk in the door you will be handed a goodie bag full of neat things. Items include a one year subscription to Taste of Home magazines, coupons and special offers from national sponsors, and things from sponsors such as Egglands Best and National Pork Board.
3. Cake Decorating Contest – Come see some of the nest cake decorators in East Texas compete. Watch them as they start from scratch and create a tasty masterpiece.
4. Taste the Best Sweets in Town – Among the number of vendors at this years event, some of the sweetest companies in town decided to join in on the fun. Ganache and Edible Arrangements are just two of the sweet vendors who will be sampling and giving out some sweet treats as you enjoy the event.
5. Learn New Recipes While Having Fun – Cooking isn’t always fun. Learning new recipes isn’t always easy. So why not come to Taste of Home Cooking Show and learn easy recipes and cook all while having fun!
You can click here to order your tickets. There are only 19 VIP tickets left so you better hurry! General Admission tickets will be available when doors open at 4:00 pm. This is definitely something you don’t want to miss!