Eli Young Band to Play Benefit Concert in Tyler on Saturday [VIDEO]
Eli Young Band will perform at the 25h annual Tyler Cattle Barons’ Gala on Saturday to support the American Cancer Society.
The event is set for 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Wilson Ranch on Farm-to-Market Road 850 in Arp.
Eli Young Band will take the stage at 10:30 p.m. as the highlight to an evening that also will include a performance by the Bellamy Brothers, as well as a gaming tent with a mechanical bull, skeet shooting simulator, skee ball and photo booth.
The Tyler Cattle Barons’ Gala is held each year to honor and support cancer victims and their families. The event will include the “Circle of Roses” tribute, a presentation of hundreds of roses along with the names of those affected by cancer.
The Gala will feature live and silent auctions with proceeds benefiting the American Cancer Society.
Donated items up for bid this year include:
- 5-day Kaweka Hunting Expedition in New Zealand
- 10-day African Safari for two hunters
- Cedar pergola from the Gala’s VIP lounge
- 5-day hunt for one hunter and one non-hunter to South Africa
- Catered party service for 50 with live entertainment
- Basic riding and “cutting horse” lessons from NHSA professional
- Polynesian vacation package
- Mexican vacation package
- Hunting package from North Star Outfitters
- Fusion metal artwork
- 3-night trip to East Cape Classic fishing tournament
There are multiple ticket options available that grant admission to various elements of the Gala. The $300 Barons’ ticket includes access to all events, plus the chance to meet the entertainers at a private barons’ party, seating during the Eli Young Band performance and closer parking. General admission is $175 and ensures access to the concert, silent and live auctions, dinner, dancing and games.
For $50 guests can purchase a gift box or a Midway wristband for unlimited access to games.