Today is National Kindness Day!
I just realized that today, November 13th is World Kindness Day! Being kind is one of the most important attributes a person can have. Imagine what the world would be like if each person did one kind thing for someone else.It may be late in the day, but you can still make a difference in someone life and show some kindness.
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Compliment the first three people you talk to.
2. Smile at someone in the next car, or in the grocery store.
3. Leave a generous tip tonight at dinner.
4. Send flowers to a friend tomorrow, just because.
5. Help someone less fortunate this week.
6. Next time you’re at a restaurant, pay for someones food.
7. Compliment your child’s teacher. Teachers really need the support!
8. Smile at a stranger!
You know, being kind works both ways. It makes us feel as good as the recipient.
What are your ideas of showing kindness? Please comment below.