Dumped? Dump Your Ex’s Stuff at a Goodwill in Tyler or Longview
If you don't get your stuff back before you break up, you might find some of it at the Goodwill locations across East Texas. And have you seen how many locations we have? Holy cow. Your stuff might be spread out from Tyler to Canton to Marshall. That would take a while to track down.
Valentine's Day is a good time to purge memories of the ex, and one way to do that is to dump the stuff off at a Goodwill location. Lots of relationship leftovers will be donated, and Goodwill loves the idea.
It's therapeutic, like a "Waiting to Exhale" moment, but instead of burning a pile in the front yard we can drop off his clothes, shaving kit bag, and that old bachelor couch at Goodwill. This is much more constructive.
Some Goodwill stores across the country are encouraging us to donate the ex's stuff for Valentine's Day, because physically dropping off his belongings will help us purge the emotional memories, not to mention it helps us re-claim our closet and bathroom space.
Goodwill locations around East Texas are:
- Athens Store 706 N Palestine St. 75751
- Canton Store 24648 Highway 64 75103
- Carthage Store 620 W. Panola 75633
- Center Store 1233 Teneha Street Center, TX 75935
- Gladewater Store 1640 E. Broadway Gladewater, TX 75654
- Henderson Store 517 US Highway 79 South Henderson, TX 75652
- Kilgore Store 1409 Highway 259 North Kilgore, TX 75662
- Longview/Judson Store 2400 Judson Road Longview, TX 75605
- Longview Super Store 2451 Loop 281 Longview, TX 75604
- Mabank Store 1018 South Third Mabank, TX 75147
- Marshall Store 1601 Sedberry Marshall, TX 75670
- Mineola Store 201 North Newsome Mineola, TX 75773
- Palestine Store 3824 W. Oak Street Palestine, TX 75801
- Tyler Store - Downtown 407 West Locust Tyler, TX 75702
- Tyler Super Store 1817 Loop 323 WSW Tyler, TX 75701
- Whitehouse Store 300 Highway 110 Whitehouse, TX 75791
You're not gonna give the stuff to the next sig other, right? So make the best out of the situation and get the tax write-off. This sounds like a wine and cheese party with girlfriends, just waiting to happen.