Dips Perfect For Your Christmas Party
If you are planning to throw a festive Christmas party and you want it keep it casual, here are few of my favorite dips for chips, veggies or breadsticks! And of course these are simple and easy because that’s all I do.
- 3 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine Mexican-style corn, green chilis, green onions, sour cream, jalapeno pepper, mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese. Mix well. Serve with tortilla or Frito chips. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and put in a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces shredded corned beef
- 16 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and dressing. Spread sauerkraut into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Layer corned beef, Swiss cheese, and the mayonnaise-dressing mixture on top of the sauerkraut. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with rye bread – Yum!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Spread cream cheese on the bottom of the pie pan. Pour pizza sauce over the cream cheese, and spread it so that there is an even layer of sauce. Sprinkle with pepperoni, onion, and olives. Top with mozzarella cheese.