Tyler Firefighter’s ‘Fill The Boot’ Campaign Kicks Off this Week.
Between Tuesday, April 24 and Sunday, April 29, you will see members of the Tyler Fire Department at various locations across the city helping to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
This is a fundraising effort that has been going on for over six decades.
Your contributions to the Tyler Fill the Boot campaign help support research, specialized health care services and day-to-day support. Some of that support helps send children affected by muscular dystrophy to MDA summer camp at Camp John Marc in Meridian, Texas.
The Fill the Boot campaign also has educational opportunities about neuromuscular diseases like muscular dystrophy and ALS.
Tyler fire fighters will be set up at the following locations:
- Walmart Supercenter at the corner of Hwy 31 and East Loop 323
- Walmart Supercenter on South Broadway
- Walmart Supercenter at the corner of Hwy 64 and West Loop 323
- Walmart Neighborhood Market in the Southpark Shopping Center at Troup Hwy and Loop 323
- La Michoacana Meat Market on North Beckham
- Lowes on South Broadway
- Tyler Pounds Regional Airport on Skyway Blvd.
- Super One On East Gentry
- Sam's Club on SSW Loop 323
- Super One on Centennial Pkwy
- Brookshire's on East Fifth St.
Get more details about the Muscular Dystrophy Association here.