101.5 KNUE Is Now On Your Amazon Alexa Enabled Devices
101.5 KNUE can not only be heard on your radio, you can listen online at knue.com, listen on your smartphone or tablet with the new 101.5 KNUE app and now you can listen to 101.5 NUE through your Alexa enabled device!
With your Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa enabled device, you can simply tell Alexa to play KNUE and she'll do it! But you've got to teach her the skill first and that's pretty easy to do!
Setting up KNUE on your Alexa enabled device goes a little like this:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here)
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app
- Search for 101.5 KNUE then tap on the station logo to get to the 101.5 KNUE skill
- Tap "Enable" to enable the KNUE skill
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KNUE”
- Alexa will start playing 101.5 KNUE East Texas #1 For New Country!
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.