Rodeo Houston Concert Line-Up Announced
Rodeo Houston is more than just a rodeo. It's an almost month long event that brings entertainment, contests, carnival atmosphere and millions of dollars in scholarships for young ranchers.
Rodeos and country music go hand in hand, but Rodeo Houston has diversified it's entertainment schedule over the last several years. This year is no different. Every night is filled with great artists. Here is the full lineup for 2020:
- Tuesday, March 3 - Midland
- Wednesday, March 4 - Willie Nelson
- Thursday, March 5 - Becky G
- Saturday, March 7 - Maren Morris
- Sunday, March 8 - Ramon Ayala
- Monday, March 9 - Chris Young
- Tuesday, March - NCT 127
- Wednesday, March 11 - Kane Brown
- Thursday, March 12 - Cody Johnson
- Saturday, March 14 - Jon Pardi
- Sunday, March 15 - Dierks Bentley
- Monday, March 16 - Keith Urban
- Tuesday, March 17 - Gwen Stefani
- Wednesday, March 18 - Khalid
- Thursday, March 19 - Chris Stapleton
- Saturday, March 21 - Brad Paisley
- Sunday, March 22 - Luke Bryan
There are three dates still open. Announcements on those entertainers coming in February. There's a ton more to take in at Rodeo Houston. Tickets go on sale January 16 at rodeohouston.com.
This year is sure not to disappoint.