Digital Account Executive
Townsquare Media based in Tyler, Texas, is seeking a salesperson for its digital properties.
JOB DESCRIPTION: DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Townsquare Media Tyler/Longview is looking for new team members with digital sales experience to prospect, sell and close direct and advertising agency revenue. Having business-to-business sales experience is a plus. The ideal candidate must have the ability to generate solution driven PowerPoint presentations and exhibit excellent presentation and relationship building skills. The Digital Account Executive is accountable for all digital sales initiatives and individual budget goals. Must also be a creative thinker and team player. This position is an outside sales position.
- Knowledge of online advertising solutions that include all digital platforms: (display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty, Seize the Deal, e-commerce, mobile, video, etc.)
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Ability to present new products to marketplace
- Responsible for generating B2B and new business development
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals
- Make presentations that offer solutions and results
- Excellent work ethic
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- A valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
Please send your resume to Johnny Lathrop at email@example.com or mail to 3810 Brookside Drive, Tyler TX 75701. No phone calls please. Townsquare Media LLC is a local media and entertainment company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 200-plus radio stations and companion websites in more than 40 small- to mid-sized markets, and more than 200 live music and non-music events, and certain national digital properties including Taste of Country and PopCrush. The Company’s largest shareholder is a fund managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.