East Texas Teams Representing In Semifinal Matchups Of High School Football
It's been a long tough road to get where they are and they're just a couple of steps away from playing for the state championship in Arlington in a couple of weeks. This weekend several East Texas high school football teams are looking for another win so they can advance on to state and achieve that final win and the title too!
They've got to get through the semifinal pairings first. According to ETSN.fm, this Friday night we'll see the following matchups:
- The 13 -1 Gilmer Buckeyes will take on Sweetwater in Waco's McLane Stadium at 7 p.m.
- The Mineola Yellowjackets (12-2) will play Wall in Waco ISD Stadium at 7 p.m.
- The UNDEFEATED team from Malakoff, 14-0 on the season, the Tigers will travel to Austin to face off with Yoakum at 7:30 p.m.
- The Arp Tigers will be in action against Boling in Porter at 7:30 p.m.
There's a Saturday game this weekend too:
- Carthage takes on China Spring in Frisco Saturday afternoon at 4 p.m.
We wish all of these teams the best of luck in winning their semifinal game this Friday and Saturday as they make their way to the final game of the year, the championship game!
ETSN.fm will have complete coverage leading up to these games as well as the live scoreboard during the game online and on mobile devices and complete wrap up and post game analysis of these games and more! If you don't already have it, now would be a great time to download the all new ETSN.fm mobile app from your device's app store for free!