This is the Most Expensive House for Sale Right Now in Texas
Anyone got an extra $100 million laying around? Because that's how much it would take to buy the most expensive house currently for sale in the Lone Star State.
And you're probably familiar with the owner.
Walnut Place is also known as the Hicks Estate -- as in Tom Hicks, the former owner of the Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars and the Mesquite Championship Rodeo.
Hicks is selling his house (if you want to call it that) in Preston Hollow, the most expensive place to live in all of Dallas. It was originally built in 1938 and was known as the Crespi Estate, and was remodeled in 2000 and 2003.
Any takers? Here's what you'd get for $100 million:
- 10 bedrooms, 12 full bathrooms and one half-bath (Really, just one?).
- 27,092 square feet of living space (Couldn't go for an even 30,000, huh?).
- Complete recreational center, a business guest house, original family house and an apartment (Can't have two apartments? Sheesh).
- Seven-car garage (Sorry, Jay Leno. You can't live here).
- 11 fireplaces (Don't worry, lots of trees to cut down for firewood).
- The master bedroom is quite small, at 34 feet by 26 feet (Only 884 square feet of master bedroom? Come on!).
- It's in the "Thomas Hicks Addition" of Preston Hollow, so if you buy it, maybe you can talk them into naming it after you.
Here are just a few pictures of the "house." Click here to see more and contact the Realtor if you'd like to take a tour. Maybe they'll take $99 million. All you can do is ask, right?