Last night, November 1, a small fire temporarily stopped passengers from riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in Magic Kingdom at Disney World in Orlando, Fla.

Fortunately, firefighters were able to extinguish the fire and the ride was opened once again to guests. It is thought that the fire may have been caused by fireworks.

A video of the fire can be seen below:

The ride opened in May of this year and has been one of the most popular rides for guests of all ages at Disney World since its opening. Like mentioned before, after a few test trains went out on the ride, guests were permitted to ride again after the fire.