From Your Living Room to the Stage, It’s the Dad Comedy Jam
Dad jokes, so unfunny that they're funny. It does make me wonder if a tour like this would be successful.
There isn't a dad alive that hasn't dropped a bad joke or two. I'm single with no kids so I don't have to worry about it. All my jokes are funny. **crickets**
Anywho...I didn't get a haircut, I got my ears lowered.
I thought I'd look up a few more dad jokes. I found some on pun.me. Here are my top five from them:
- How many apples grow on a tree? All of them.
- Why did the coffee file a police report? It got mugged.
- Dad, can you put my shoes on? No, I don't think they'll fit me.
- I'll call you later. Don't call me later, call me Dad.
- Dad, can you put the cat out? I didn't know it was on fire.
Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal, it's to die for.