Week 13 in the NFL – Good Luck or Bad?
It's a new week in the NFL, and it's a divisive number, Week 13. Will it be good luck or bad for your favorite team.
As I don't really have a clue what I'm doing with these picks, I'll not make a prediction overall. I am sticking with my home team, and selecting the Cowboys over the Saints, even though I'm not sure they will pull out a win.
They've surprised me before, and I'm hoping they will do it again!
Thursday, November 29
- New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys - Cowboys
Sunday, December 2nd
- Chicago Bears at New York Giants - Giants
- Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins - Dolphins
- Denver Broncos at Cincinanti Bengals - Broncos
- Los Angeles Rams at Detroit Lions - Rams
- Baltimore Ravens at Atlanta Falcons - Falcons
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars - Colts
- Cleveland Browns vs Houston Texans - Browns
- Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers - Packers
- Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Buccaneers
- Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders - Chiefs
- New York Jets at Tennessee Titans - Titans
- Minnesota Vikings at New England Patriots - Patriots
- San Francisco 49'ers at Seattle Seahawks - Seahawks
- Los Angeles Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers - Steelers
Monday, December 3rd
- Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles - Eagles