Easter Candy Fun Facts
Easter is coming up Sunday and you'll most likely be enjoying a few Easter sweets. Here's a look at some fun Easter candy facts.
From jelly beans, to pastel colored M&M's, to chocolate bunnies and marshmallow Peeps, we all love Easter candy! You're hyperactive kids especially love it! However, did you realize that:
- American's will spend $2.4 billion on candy alone!
- The Cadbury Creme egg that you know today was introduced in 1963
- 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies are made for Easter each year
- In 1953, it took 27 hours to make one Peep, before the process was mechanized - today it only takes 6 minutes
- When eating a chocolate bunny, 76% of Americans bite off the ears first