Enjoy A Nice Scavenger Hunt With Tyler Parks and Recreation
If you are looking for summertime fun with the kids this weekend Tyler Parks and Recreation wants to challenge you to take on their scavenger hunt.
Scavengers Hunts are fun and with the right team you can accomplish the fun challenges and explore the beauty of the parks in Tyler.
In order to take part in the scavenger hunt you gotta look for the Scavenger Hunt sign at the following parks.
- Children's Park
- Faulkner Park
- Bergfield Park
- Tyler Rose Garden
- Goodman-LeGrand Museum
- Hillside Park
- Rose Rudman Trail
- Glass Recreation Center
Once you arrive at one of the following Tyler parks you scan the code you will receive your first clue and the adventure begins.
Once you complete all tasks in the Scavenger Hunt upload your photos for review and approved by judges you will receive a Master Hunter decal from the Parks and Recreation Department.
Are you up for the challenge? Good make sure you follow the following rules and guidelines.
- You will not have to exit the park to complete any of the scavenger hunt tasks.
- No task or hidden item should be unsafe to reach or located in a restricted area.
- No hidden item will be placed underneath any parks equipment above 7 ft. off the ground. Also, you will not need to look through the flower beds or dig anywhere to find hidden items.
- To complete a task, you must photograph yourself with the item or marker.
- Once you have completed all tasks, you may SUBMIT for review.
If you want more information on the Scavenger Hunt or any other programs call the Tyler Parks and Recreation at (903) 531-1370.
See you on the hunt!