Own a Piece of Texas Music Heritage, Schroeder Hall is for Sale
The venue dates back to the 1890’s, Schroeder Hall, and is the second-oldest dance hall in Texas. It's a place where many famous country singers cut their teeth including: Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, George Jones, Ronnie Milsap, Roy Clark, Oak Ridge Boys, Charlie Daniels Band, Tammy Wynette, Ray Price and many, many more.
Many contemporary artists as well: Pat Green, Robert Earl Keen, Kevin Fowler, Randy Rogers, Cody Johnson, and others have all put their stamp on the historic dance hall.
The 5-acre site located between Victoria and Goliad on FM 622 in the small town of Schroeder, Texas, approximately 123 miles from Austin.
Schroeder Dance Hall is a total entertainment facility, perfect for your birthday party, anniversary celebration, wedding reception, family reunion, fundraiser or banquet. The hall features a true hard wood dance floor for live concert performances and dancing, as well as our historic Schroeder Saloon for smaller events. Schroeder Dance Hall offers the atmosphere and history that will ensure a memorable experience for your guests.
- Hard wood dance floor
- 16′ x 34′ Stage
- Air conditioned
- General admission seating
- Reserved seating at Special Events
- Located on 5 acres with beautiful Oak trees
- Outdoor stage for outside events
- Easy in and out access for parking
- Handicap access ramp
- “Motor Coach” friendly
- Kitchen facility
- Clean rest rooms
- Relaxing Courtyard with picnic tables
- Saloon features small stage for acoustic performance, stocked bar, wood burning stove, tables/chairs perfect for a domino game, old brick floor, and the atmosphere of an old-time saloon
As of this afternoon on Friday, April 7th, bidding up to $220,100.00. The auction will close at 12:04 PM on April 15th.